Call for papers
Dear scientists, researchers, and esteemed authors,
The International Journal of Organic Agriculture Research and Development (ISSN 2141-8454) is pleased to announce a call for papers to be considered for publication in its forthcoming issue. The journal is an official organ of the Association of Organic Agriculture Practitioners in Nigeria (NOAN).
It is a peer-reviewed journal and multidisciplinary in scope. It publishes the original researches and reviews papers on all aspects of organic agriculture.
The journal charges a very nominal fee of $100 (Foreigner) or #15,000 (Nigerian) upon acceptance of the paper.
We, therefore, seek for your valuable research paper for the forthcoming issue and in the future.
I hope that you would give your positive reply in this regard.
Professor Timothy I. Olabiyi
The Journal welcomes the submission of original research manuscripts, correspondence, review, technical report, short communication, news and views, perspective and commentary that meet the following themes:
- Organic agriculture
- Organic crop production
- Agricultural economics, rural development and organic agriculture
- Organic agriculture and animal production
- Organic food security
- Organic food quality, preservation, production, processing, conditioning and packaging
- Education and Organic agriculture
- Organic aquaculture
- Crop protection and Organic agriculture
- Organic markets
- Organic agriculture and tourism
- Organic agriculture, biodiversity and nature conservation
- weed science and organic agriculture
- Women in organic agriculture
- Organic seed production
- Bio fuel production in organic agriculture
- Organic horticulture
- Potentials of climate change and organic agriculture
- Organic cosmetics, body care and ecological detergent production
- Government and public support policies, and organic regulations
- Convention process in organic agriculture
- Manure and compost production, application and technology
- Organic agriculture, human health and safety.